The PureSpectrum Buy API simplifies the survey building and fielding process, allowing researchers to conduct large amounts of automated work in just two API calls. This product offers a more streamlined process for companies looking to go beyond an automated survey UI. Researchers with high-volume requirements, a survey authoring tool and/or have the technical efficiency to create a product between third party tools are good fits, and can see benefits from advanced API `connectivity.
At PureSpectrum, we are expanding our demand side API features, allowing power users even more setup control with their custom surveys. These new updates enable more UI functionality through the API.
The PureSpectrum Buy API code shown in Postman displays how researchers can set suppliers and supplier groups directly, formatted in JSON script.
New features include:
- Fetch a list of suppliers available by survey localization
- Set up supplier selection and blend during survey setup
- Update supplier selection, blend, and pricing while in field
- View active suppliers on a survey, along with their registered intent and delivery metrics
- Manage quota targets by supplier
- Group multiple suppliers together into a single supplier
- Available previously on via UI, you can now set up strict quota-throttling or set an external survey ID via API
These API advancements allow for more control over the source of your sample to control more precise blends. Better manage your suppliers, quotas and fielding strategies through the same automated methodologies.
The robust PureSpectrum Buy API allows for survey creation and launch with two calls, increasing your speed to field with customized projects. Pull sample from our integrated Marketplace of top panels and fill quotas with the exact respondents you need.
Interested in learning more about Buy API capabilities and potential? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or read more on how to set up an API in our documentation here.