Client Success Associate
PureSpectrum is looking for a Client Success Associate. If you’re looking to be part of a rapidly growing technology company in Westlake Village, CA and are passionate about shaping the user experience of our market research clients, we’re looking for you. A Client Success Associate at PureSpectrum service and support to client who use our technology in their market research operations. You’ll be the first line of assistance for client needs and will have the opportunity to own client relationships and drive adoption of our technology. The role requires an organized, resourceful individual who can successfully manage multiple initiatives in a fast-paced, rapidly changing startup environment.
- Partner with sales team to onboard new clients
- Build strong relationships with our clients, providing guidance around product features, best practices and platform use
- Proactively anticipate, troubleshoot, overcome, and/or escalate client and product needs
- Translate client feedback into actionable items for our product and sales teams
- Develop expertise in market research, API technology, and change management strategies
- And whatever else comes your way!
Requirements and Qualifications:
- BA/BS Degree
- Passion for consultative problem solving to identifying client opportunities/solutions
- Excellent communication and analytical skills, with experience in using Excel
- Market research industry and project management experience a plus
Director of Product Management
As the Director of Product Management your overall responsibility should be at the intersection of business, technology, and the customer. You should be obsessed with optimizing our products, achieving business goals, and maximizing return on investment. This extends from increasing the profitability of existing products to developing new products for the company. The role requires a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
This role is the voice of the customer inside the business and must be passionate about the user experience. You will build products from existing ideas, and help to develop new ideas based on your experience and your contact with customers and prospects. You must enjoy spending time “in the market” to understand customer/prospect challenges and opportunities, and find innovative solutions for the broader market.
You must also be able to communicate with all functional areas within the company. You will work with engineering to define product release requirements. You will work to help define the go-to-market strategy, help understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer(s). You will also serve as the internal and external technical subject matter expert for our product offerings, partnering with sales to support key customers and prospects.
Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial. This is a strategically important, yet hands-on customer-facing position, working with many different types of clients, levels in organizations, and varying roles and levels of technical expertise to successfully implement and grow usage of PureSpectrum.
- Managing the product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going conversations with customers, non-customers, and internal stakeholders.
- Driving a solution set across development teams (primarily Development/Engineering, and Marketing Communications) through market requirements, product contract, and positioning.
- Participate in development and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product.
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and help develop sales tools that support the selling process of the products. This will include but is not limited to managing customer trials.
- Technical Support – serve as technical product expert internally and externally providing support to customers to ensure optimal satisfaction.
- Product Launch – plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- 3-5 years of hands on experience in a product management role, preferable with Software-as-as-Service (SaaS) applications.
- Online market research industry experience preferred.
- Familiarity with Jira and Agile SCRUM development.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work with various departments, levels of management and levels of technical expertise.
- Able to interface with customers and prospective customers as a technical subject matter expert.
- Ability to break up larger projects into individual pieces, assess complexity of tech pieces, and distribute the work amongst team members.
- Project Management Skills with the ability to keep projects on track and/or communicate issues.
- Strong oral, written communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with non-technical users.
- A self-starter with strong multi-tasking skills and desire to continue to learn.
- Must be an excellent team player with the ability to handle stressful situations.
- Experience working in a startup environment with a demonstrated positive attitude and ability to work in a face-paced environment.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our growing PureSpectrum team in a Supply Team focused role. As a Supply Team Analyst, you will be responsible for successfully finding and onboarding new suppliers, providing support for inbound supplier requests/needs and ongoing proactive account management. The ideal candidate will be able to provide pre-sales product demonstrations, technical product training, and product expertise and advice to support our integrated suppliers. The Supply Team Analyst will help drive usage and ensure general satisfaction and retention across the ecosystem. This is a strategically important, yet hands-on position, working with many different types of companies, levels in organizations, and varying roles and levels of technical expertise to successfully implement and grow usage of PureSpectrum.
- Build and manage a pipeline of new potential suppliers
- Set up accounts, train, and onboard new suppliers
- Serve as the day to day contact for suppliers, conducting regular calls/meetings to understand our suppliers’ overall experience and satisfaction with PureSpectrum
- Learn and understand issues and data challenges of suppliers’ organizations and industry.
- Provide feedback to sales and product management on opportunities for new sales or product ideas.
- Develop a high-level of product expertise and become a subject matter expert
- Respond to and resolve supplier questions and issues, documenting all interactions in CRM systems.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- At least 3 years of hands on experience, preferably with Software-as-as-Service (SaaS) applications and APIs
- Experience providing outstanding customer care and support in a software or high-tech environment
- Experience building and managing a partner network desired
- Familiarity with CRM/ tracking systems such as Pipedrive, Salesforce.com, Zendesk and Jira
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work with various departments, levels of management and levels of technical expertise
- Able to defuse critical supplier situations and take ownership as needed
- Strong organizational skills; able to prioritize tasks and issues
- A self-starter with strong multi-tasking skills and desire to continue to learn
- Positive attitude and ability to work in a fast paced environment
This is an exciting opportunity to join our growing PureSpectrum team in the Principal Engineer role. The Principal Engineer is responsible for Engineering decisions with implications impacting code, deployment, QA, infrastructure, and uptime. They are also responsible for managing and mentoring Developers and contributing to and improving software systems and the development process. This is a strategically important, yet hands-on position, working collaboratively within the technology team (comprised of product and engineering), to help accelerate the growth of PureSpectrum.
- Manages a team of developers, providing feedback and training where necessary, conducting performance reviews, assisting with recruitment and dealing with any issues within the team.
- Lead and mentor developers assigned to the products/projects ensuring performance, maintainability, and functional requirements from design to rollout and support.
- Working with engineering staff, collaborating on hardware and system monitoring requirements to insure expected performance and reliability of the system developed.
- Assists in developing and ensures adherence to standards and procedures for software engineering staff.
- Proactively communicate and work to mitigate changes to project timelines, degradation in performance applications, and concerns with the project and/or product direction.
- Active participation in sprints to add velocity and ensure timely delivery against commitments.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a STEM Discipline (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics) from an accredited University/College.
- Strong experience and knowledge in backend development using Node.js, databases (MongoDB), REST/GraphQL APIs, Redis, etc.
- Experience in front end development using React, Angular, Vue, etc.
- DevOps experience to setup, configure and maintain your own dev/build environment.
- Knowledge of modern software engineering best practices including test driven development, unit testing, code reviews, design documentation, etc.
- Knowledge of containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Knowledge of data technologies such as MapReduce, Hadoop, and Elasticsearch, etc.