As a team of engineers, client advocates, and online sampling experts, we’re on a mission to reinvent how sample is bought and sold. We won’t stop until we can deliver any audience, anywhere, with excellent quality, at a great price. We are always on the lookout for the best and brightest, likeminded innovators to join our team, so even if you don’t see something that strikes your fancy in the current openings below, send us a note and your resume, and let’s talk!Careers@PureSpectrum.com
Customer Success Associates
- Assist sales team with product presentations and serve in a Pre-Sales Engineering role to help close deals
- Set up accounts, train, and onboard new customers
- Serve as the day to day contact for customers/accounts, conducting regular calls/meetings to understand our customers’ overall experience and satisfaction with PureSpectrum
- Learn and understand issues and data challenges of customers’ organizations and industry.
- Provide feedback to sales and product management on opportunities for new sales or product ideas.
- Prepare client facing documentation including product presentations, FAQs for online Help and product user guides.
- Develop a high-level of product expertise and become a subject matter expert
- Respond to and resolve customer questions and issues, documenting all customer interactions in CRM systems.
Business Development Associates
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Obtain orders, and establish new accounts by planning/organizing daily work schedule to call on prospective customers
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Identify product improvements/new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Meet and/or exceed quota on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
- Resolve customer issues by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Build a sales pipeline of at least 5X annual quota
- Become an expert in the PureSpectrum products and services offering
- Collaborate with the entire PureSpectrum team as needed to close sales and earn business